Organizing webinars and event registrations can be incredibly beneficial to the B2B process. As a B2B business, the ability to reach more people is incredibly valuable, and it is much easier when done through webinars and event registrations. For starters, hosting webinars and events give B2B businesses the ability to reach a wider audience, with no need for physical travel. These platforms provide an opportunity for businesses to present their knowledge and gain significant leads in an easy and efficient way.
By having people register for events and webinars, B2B businesses can better track their performance. By gathering key information like attendees’ email addresses, industry, location, and job titles, companies can customize their services to the people they’re engaging with and further understand their audience. Having a trackable list of registered participants makes it much easier to determine ROI and quickly identify the best-performing activities.
Ultimately, hosting webinars and event registrations is a great way for B2B businesses to build relationships, develop credibility, and better understand their target audience. When done right, these activities can help boost revenue and growth for any business.
Following are some ways you can use to increase webinars and event registrations ROI:
1. Start by ensuring the integration of webinar or event registrations into an efficient digital marketing system. Make sure the webinar registration process is smooth and simple for potential registrants, including payment processing and information gathering.
2. Generate quality leads and engage attendees with interesting, informative, and valuable content in your marketing communications leading up to the event or webinar. Incorporate social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter for advertising, as well as for interactivity leading up to the event.
3. Establish and implement retargeting campaigns that are specific to the webinar or event and the type of leads and registrations you hope to gain.
4. Leverage the influence of industry experts or influencers, or have an industry-leading guest speaker appear at the webinar or event. This will help increase visibility and registrations.
5. Take advantage of word-of-mouth and testimonials. Get satisfied customers or attendees to talk about their experience, either through an article or social media post, or even in person.
6. Use creative giveaways and promotions in the lead-up to the webinar or event to attract more people. Offer early registration incentives and rewards for those who promote the event to others.
7. Incorporate calls-to-action (CTAs) at key points in the registration process to entice leads and potential attendees. These CTAs should include signing up for a webinar or event notifications or providing timely information or updates that appeal to the registrants.
8. After the event, consider a follow-up survey that measures attendee engagement and their overall satisfaction with the event. These surveys will give valuable feedback on what needs to be improved for the next event and can be useful as marketing fodder for future events.